I used to be able to start my browser and the Boreal connect screen would magically appear...now it won't. How do I fix?
- Well first of all it's a good idea to create a shortcut to the Boreal Dialer and put it on your desktop. Then whenever you want to connect to Boreal you first start the Dialer, connect and then launch what ever program you want to use.
- That being said, here's how to bring back your auto startup:
- Go to [Start], [Settings], [Control Panel] and find the icon shaped like a globe called [Internet Options] and double-click it.
- At the top of the page click the [Connections] tab and make sure there is a check in the box next to the "Always dial my default connection" line.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the page.
- If the box was already checked then uncheck it, click OK, reboot your computer, go back and put the check back in and click OK again.