The following topics are available:
- What's the difference between a "login name" and a "username"?
- How can I tell how much time I have logged this month?
- How do I change my password?
- Is there any way to monitor what my kids are allowed to see on the web?
- Can I install the Boreal Access configuration on more than one computer?
- Nothing seems to work! I can't fix it!!!!!!!
- Yes, however, you will only be able to log in from one computer at a time. If you want to login more than one computer at the same time you will be required to have a second Boreal account, or you will need to have your computers networked together so they can share a single Internet connection.