Windows Mail does not include support to have multiple email addresses in separate Inboxes. To have multiple email addresses you will need to set up separate Windows accounts for each person who has a separate email address, or have mail from all your addresses come in together and be mixed together in your Inbox.
To set up separate accounts in Windows:
- Click Start, Control Panel
- Click Classic view at the upper left corner
- Double-click the User accounts icon
- Click Manage another account
- In the next window, click Create a new account
- In the next window, type in a name for the account which will use the other email address. The best name is the name of the person using that email account. Click the Create Account button.
- Click Start, click the arrow at the bottom right of the menu, and click Log Off.
- Log into the account you just created, and set up the other email box using the instructions here.
To have mail from all your addresses come in together, just set up the other email address as an additional account in Windows mail, using the instructions here. Be sure to use the instructions under If you don't see a line that says "mail.boreal.org", "Boreal Access" or something similar.